TERMS & CONDITIONS
I know, it's boring, but the lawyers were very insistent that we did this and we encourage you to read it. Here are the terms and conditions that apply when you order goods from The Tea Enthusiasts. The Tea Enthusiasts reserve the right to vary these terms and conditions at any time, but in respect of any ordered goods, the terms and conditions which apply shall be those which you accepted when placing your order.
Use of the website
- To order goods and register an account with the tea enthusiasts you must be over 18 years of age.
- You must ensure that the details provided by you to us are correct and complete.
- If any of your details change you must inform us immediately by updating your personal details.
- You must give us your real name, address, phone number, email address and any other details that we may require to process your order.
- You will be asked to provide a password when registering and this should be kept secure at all times.
We reserve the right to:- decline a new customer registration or suspend a customer's account at any time and at our sole discretion- in our absolute discretion, to terminate your access to all or part of the services with or without notice- in our absolute discretion, to discontinue the website or services, or any part thereof, at any time, with or without notice
Goods are sold subject to availability. We make every effort to display accurate stock availability on the website but stock levels are subject to change without notification.Please note that all orders are subject to availability and stock is not reserved until your order has been confirmed. Items placed in your basket are not reserved and may be purchased by other customers.
Our acceptance of your offer to purchase our goods is subject to their availability. Our acknowledgement of order acceptance via the web or email is not a guarantee of delivery. If we are unable to deliver the goods which you have offered to purchase, we will let you know as quickly as possible and a full refund will be given. Your card will be refunded and you will be notified.
- The prices which you must pay for the products that you order are set out on the website at the time you place your order (plus a delivery charge), Before completing an order you can review your order including total price and shipping charges. Once you submit your order by pressing confirm in checkout you have agreed to pay the total amount due and have agreed to the terms and conditions.
- Where we discover an error in the price of the products you have ordered, we will inform you as soon as possible after receiving your order and give you the option of confirming your order at the correct price, or cancelling it. If we are unable to contact you, we will treat the order as cancelled.
- The prices quoted on this website apply only to products sold via this website. Where the same products are available via another stockist different prices may apply.
- All prices are shown in £ sterling and include VAT where applicable (zero-rated VAT on tea).
- Although we will take all reasonable care to ensure that all descriptions, details and prices of products appearing on the website are correct at the time when the information was entered onto the system, the information appearing on this website at any time may not reflect the exact position at the moment you place an order.
- Please be aware that the colours and appearance of our teaware may vary slightly from the way they appear on the screen and we cannot guarantee that your monitor screen will accurately reflect the colour of the product on delivery.
- All measurements and sizes are approximate, although we make every effort to ensure that they are as accurate as possible.
- The Order Acknowledgement email and order number are our confirmation of your order with us. Completion of the contract between you and us will take place on dispatch to you of the products ordered, unless we have notified you that we do not accept your order, or you have cancelled it.
- Our carrier will make every reasonable effort to contact you to make delivery, but, if they are unable to do so, then your order will be cancelled and payment refunded to your card.
- We aim to deliver orders as quickly as possible, often on the same day, so once your order has been placed we are unable to make changes to your order. If you wish to change a placed order you must contact us as soon as possible.
- In order for a promotion or offer to be applied to your order, a valid promotion code must be entered into the promotion code box on the basket page. The Tea Enthusiasts cannot be held liable for not discounting the order if a valid code has not been entered. If placing an order by telephone you must quote the promotion code before placing your order. Promotions and promotion codes are subject to the terms and conditions specified by The Tea Enthusiasts at the point of purchase. Only one code can be used per order. Please note; Discount codes will not apply to any existing offers or promotions.
- We take payment from your card at the time we receive your order.
- Payment must be made with a valid credit or debit card acceptable to us. The address at which the card is registered must be the same as your billing address. You can register a new payment card at any time, but the card associated with a given order cannot be changed once you have checked out.
- Provided that we have processed and received payment in full for the products, ownership of an item will pass to you once we have delivered the item to you or your representative.
- When an item has been delivered, risk of damage to, or loss of, the item passes to you.
Refunds and exchanges
You have the right to cancel or return your order up to 7 working days following receipt of your goods. (This includes your right to cancel your order under the distance selling regulations). You will receive a full refund including the original postage and packaging for the order if the charge was levied with your original order and it is returned in full. If your order has already been dispatched please refer to our returns information. We expect our teas to deliver excitement, joy or comfort. We want you to be completely happy with the products and services offered. If you are not entirely satisfied with your purchase, we're here to help. If you have received a product did not meet your expectations for whatever reason, or that is faulty or defective in some way we urge you to contact us as soon as possible. You have 28 calendar days to return an item from the date you received it. To be eligible for a return, your item must be returned with the original packaging. We will immediately get in touch with you on the status of your refund after inspecting the item. If something has gone wrong for whatever reason we want to know why, this helps us to make sure it never happens again. Sometimes you the customer are the only person who can tell us how we can do it better. If your return is approved, we will initiate a refund to your original method of payment within 7 days. In the event that we are unable to credit your original method of payment, we will contact you to arrange an alternate method of refund. On faulty products, after the 7 day cancellation period, we reserve the right to offer a spare part or repair where appropriate. We also reserve the right to offer a replacement item of similar or equal value. Shipping: Depending on the circumstances and items returned you may be responsible for paying for your own shipping costs for returning goods. If you have any questions on how to return your item, Contact Us
Intellectual property and copyright
All content included on this site, such as text, graphics, logos, button icons, images, videos, etc, is the property of The Tea Enthusiasts or its content suppliers and protected by United Kingdom and international copyright, trademark and intellectual property laws. You may use product images for non-commercial purposes provided you keep intact any and all copyright and proprietary information, but if you wish to sell our products, then please become an affiliate or contact us for express written permission. We do supply licensed goods and all of these respective Copyrights and/or Trademarks do of course reside with the individual rights holders of that intellectual property.
You agree to indemnify and hold The Tea Enthusiasts harmless from all liabilities, claims and expenses that arise out of the content you submit, post or transmit via The Tea Enthusiasts website, or from your use/misuse of the website, or the use/misuse by any person for whom you are responsible or from your violation of the terms and conditions.
The contract between you and The Tea Enthusiasts under which you have made your purchases, it is agreed, shall be governed by, and interpreted in accordance with, English law. The English courts shall have jurisdiction to resolve any disputes between us. This does not affect your statutory rights.